Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An Angel Made Him Do It

Why would Elder Romney so proudly make all the crazy, campaign-destroying claims and decisions he is making? Being a righteous man, I'm guessing Mitt's doing it for the same reason the Prophet Joseph employed to convince Henry and Zina Jacobs to join him in a three-way marriage:
Tell Zina I have put it off and put it off until an angel with a drawn sword has stood before me and told me if I did not establish that principle [plurality of wives] and live it, I would lose my position and my life and the Church could progress no further.
Mitt had no choice but to recklessly bloviate about Libya and Israel/Palestine or to declare half of America to be filthy, wretched creatures who want noting more than to filch the table silver. If he hadn't done so, the Angel Moroni would have shanked him with his fiery sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.